 General / 3866
    Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link. —David Blomberg
   Hi Hugo- Have you seen this set? What pieces make up the "milk bottles" on the hand truck the minifig is wheeling? (I'm assume that they are blue milk bottles) And on a different note: Any there any Norwegian readers of Lugnet who could get large (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link. —Hugo Matre
   (...) No, haven't seen the set yet. I guess Fredrik Glöckner have seen it as he have scanned it. I am sure he will answer your questions. (...) Sorry, I am afraid they will not accept large orders for it. At least not before their campaign is over. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Milk Delivery Lorry, new link. —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I haven't actually opened the box, but I assume the milk bottles are simply 1×1 round bricks? Fredrik (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)