 General / 38605
  Re: Semi-OT: Need info on domain name purchasing

(...) <snip> (...) You probably already know, but registering a domain name and getting more bandwidth are two different things. You can get more bandwidth, more webspace, or more hosting services without necessarily having your own domain name, but (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Semi-OT: Need info on domain name purchasing

(...) options. I recently registered a couple of domains with joker.com and their fee is only EUR 12,00 per year (US$11.93 as of 9/17). And that includes primary & secondary DNS, with a handy web interface to update it! (...) I used to have a DSL (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)