 General / 38570
    lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets —Adam Angle
   I am dissapointed in the Lego company for a number of reasons lately. But one reason that really gets me miffed is that the lighting bricks that have been released for the past several years have been these gigantic rocket, or lazer looking pieces (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets —William R. Ward
   Yes, I agree. You can get the light bricks (a 1x2 white brick with 9V studs/receptacles and a white bulb) from Shop at Home, or in many of the train sets. But other than that, I don't know any way to get them. --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)