 General / 38538
  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

(...) My question: are the slopes on the roof dark gray? -John (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002

(...) Hi John, I got this set yesterday. Car is LOM light blue and the slopes are indeed dark gray. I really like the set. Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter)