 General / 38433
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Maybe so, I'm going to stop complaining right now, since I'm getting this feeling that I've ticked a bunch of people off. (...) Hmm...why don't you send me an email or something about this. (...) No, lego isn't really such a large part or my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Matt, I don't think you've ticked anyone off, particularly. You're just the latest in a long series of victims of "internetitis". There are several common discussions that will crop up around here, and this is one of them; you aren't the first (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)