 General / 38365
  All The Pretty Colors (Re: The shades of blue (Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon))

(...) Oh I agree completely. After looking at the different color pages out there I honestly think Bricklink is the best. That seems to be the only one that is constantly updated and maintained. Colors there are taken very seriously among the people (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary)

  Re: All The Pretty Colors (Re: The shades of blue (Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon))

(...) We also need a standard that once a color is named something, the name doesn't get changed. I call your medium blue light blue because at the time, it was the lightest blue. Sure, there is a new, lighter blue in the new Belville sets, but I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary)