 General / 38335
    Bricklink offline? —Daan Bargerbos
   I was adding to my Bricklink shop 'The Flying Dutchman', when suddenly the connection failed. Has someone come up with the same problem? Daan Bargerbos 'The Flying Dutchman' (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricklink offline? —Clark Stephens
     Daan, There is a regular server outage at 4:00 am server time (about the time you posted this). You can see server time in the lower left corner of all Bricklink pages. Here's Dan's post about it: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Bricklink offline? —Travis Kunce