 General / 38328
Re: And so the battle begins...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:08:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Snip

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 35 - The Battle of the Gastiel

Enjoy, and as always PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony

Nicely done. In a many ways the story just gets better and better. I am
still not quite sure where this will all end up but it's better that way. I
mean why read a story if you know everything that will happen. I hope you
use some of your other creatures before the story is out but if not you'll
just have a good reason to write some more. Thanks as always for the story
and having the drive to see it to the end. I know sometimes it must be kinda
hard to keep at it. Good Luck

Dan