 General / 38228
  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

I've been trying very hard not to reply to these posts but I think I have waited long enough. There are many angles to look at this: #1 In the last year there has been ALOT of pictures to me that have nothing to do with Lego. ranging from pictures (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) Hear, Hear!! It's nice to have, but it's not like we have a RIGHT to post anything. This is a free service...I'm thankful it's there, because I couldn't do it any better myself. If you can, good for you. But in the meantime, I'm glad to have a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)