 General / 38200
  The good old days...

Doing my morning jaunt thru the new Brickshelf additions, and I ran across this: (URL) thru these images, I thought back to the good ol' days. I especially like that seems-long-since-forgotten concept of building mammoth structures and large things (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The good old days...

(...) Thanks for posting this! It really did bring back some memories. Especially that space station. IT so influenced my building style for several years. It only I had the train track and 8 *billion* white plants and bricks. Looking at the pics of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)