 General / 38142
    Lego Mosaic/Sculpture Beginnings —Jake Rentar
   Hi guys, As some of you know, I am a kid. Not an AFOL, not an ROFOL (really old fan...) 14, to be exact. I have an extensive collection but now it seems I am only interested in technic models and, the extreme, lego mosaics and sculptures of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Mosaic/Sculpture Beginnings —John Radtke
   (...) If you want the 1x1 plates in Mosaic Kit colors you will be hard pressed to get them cheaper than by buying the Kits. Factor out $10 for the baseplate and you are getting the plates (over 2,000 of them) for under $.01/piece. Less than (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)