 General / 38142
  Lego Mosaic/Sculpture Beginnings

Hi guys, As some of you know, I am a kid. Not an AFOL, not an ROFOL (really old fan...) 14, to be exact. I have an extensive collection but now it seems I am only interested in technic models and, the extreme, lego mosaics and sculptures of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Mosaic/Sculpture Beginnings

(...) If you want the 1x1 plates in Mosaic Kit colors you will be hard pressed to get them cheaper than by buying the Kits. Factor out $10 for the baseplate and you are getting the plates (over 2,000 of them) for under $.01/piece. Less than (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)