 General / 38125
  kids, this is why your parents tell you to clean up you lego when you are done playing

well... this is what i get for living in the former Great Black Swamp and having a defective drain plug in my basement: (URL) cm of drain water, sediment and leaves in under 20 minutes. While you are browsing, check out my ice-planet themed moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: kids, this is why your parents tell you to clean up you lego when you are done playing

(...) once (...) Ack! Thats terrible!! Hope everything cleans up easily! :( Jeff (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: kids, this is why your parents tell you to clean up you lego when you are done playing

(...) I hope so as well. I have 64 gallons soaking right now. I seem to remember that you are not supposed to get the pneumatic parts wet- well they ended up in the flood. Is there any special way I should clean them? -c (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)