 General / 38133
Re: kids, this is why your parents tell you to clean up you lego when you are done playing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:13:40 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Ack!  Thats terrible!!  Hope everything cleans up easily!  :(

I hope so as well.  I have 64 gallons soaking right now.  I seem to
remember that you are not supposed to get the pneumatic parts wet- well
they ended up in the flood.  Is there any special way I should clean them?

-c