 General / 38112
    Re: What is this part? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Doesn't look like Lego to me. I don't see any Lego logos on the studs. Could it be a clone brick? Adrian (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is this part? —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) On the far left side, if you look VERY closely there seem to be words on the studs--looks like the camera flash washed them out on the rest of the studs--they appear to have te same 'shape' of the word 'LEGO' overall. I have no idea what piece (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)