 General / 38112
Re: What is this part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
Hi all,

I recently bought among others this from eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1744629035

- but I can't identify where it's coming from? A train set???

Can anybody help me identifying it?

Arne, Copenhagen

Doesn't look like Lego to me. I don't see any Lego logos on the studs.
Could it be a clone brick?

Adrian