 General / 38054
    Photos in Comm Arts —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Everyone, I found these photos in Communication Arts Photography Annual 43 (URL) you all might like to see them. As always, all photos property of their respective owners, copyright blah blah yadda yadda etc. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Photos in Comm Arts —Robert Graff
     Wow, very cool! Are those pictures from LEGO, or has somebody out there created a really good halloween costume? Either way, I'm inspired for this October :-) -- Robert (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Photos in Comm Arts —John Herre
     (...) Those pictures are from the LEGO article that was printed in Fast Company a year ago. John (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Photos in Comm Arts —Eric Sophie
   LOL! Those are classic! Thanks for posting them, I got a good chuckle! e (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)