 General / 3800
    Questions on L3PAO ect. Reinstall of all Files —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   Due to my CPU Fan dying and taking out my CPU <it majorly overheated> and corrupted the living daylights out of my HD.. I've had to reinstall everything. First LP3AO I've done everything I did the last time.. put POV into the dir POV no spaces (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Questions on L3PAO ect. Reinstall of all Files —Steve Bliss
   (...) First thing, check if LDAO is operating correctly. Open c:\windows\ldraw.ini in your favorite text editor. In the section [Categories], look for a line that reads 30134=Storage If you find that, then LDAO is operating correctly, but using bad (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)