 General / 3804
Re: Questions on L3PAO ect. Reinstall of all Files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:05:45 GMT

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:35:26 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:

LDAO
The VEC seems to have done something very funny, the catagory stairs has
some space piece in it, and Storage has the stairs, any ideas why it
didn't put them in the right place? there are a few more though I think
you can get the idea from the one..

First thing, check if LDAO is operating correctly.  Open
c:\windows\ldraw.ini in your favorite text editor.  In the section
[Categories], look for a line that reads
   30134=Storage
If you find that, then LDAO is operating correctly, but using bad data.
Delete the 30134 entry, or drag the stairs to their proper location in the
VEC window.
If there is no 30134= entry, or it says something other than Storage, then
LDAO is wigged.  Without more information, I can only suggest deleting
ldraw.ini (or just the [Categories] section).  If you want to send me a
copy of your ldraw.ini file, I'll take a look at it.

Steve