 General / 37987
  Re: New Polling Mechanism Available

(...) This is a very useful tool, and well implemented. I was hoping you guys could add one feature, which is to allow a message thread to be tacked onto the end of the poll somehow: For example, I took Robin Werner's poll about 9V Train line (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Polling Mechanism Available

(...) One thought we had -- but haven't discussed in detail yet -- was possibly creating a special group for polls that could be posted into automatically by the system when a poll is created, and then the article could be linked to from the poll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Polling Mechanism Available

(...) that will also allow people to subscribe to that group, and get notifications when a new poll is posted. Of course, then we'll have to make it possible to vote by mail, though it might not be trivial... maybe just a link to the web page of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)