 General / 37982
  Help with Inventory Info. on this piece!

Hi everyone! I need two of the following piece. I will provide a picture. But I can't seem to find it on Bricklink. I'm not sure what it would be under. I have looked under the bricks and whatnot, but no luck. Any help would be great in helping to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help with Inventory Info. on this piece!

The part is called "Slope 45 2 x 2 Double Concave" Part number is 3046 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)