 General / 37977
    Re: New Polling Mechanism Available Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) It is indeed very simple! Todd did a great job. Here's a link straight to the current list of polls, for handy bookmark: (URL) you want to make something fancier, include FTX in your poll's creation! That's how I made underlined text and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Polling Mechanism Available —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) "What type of BI do you like the best?" While concise questions are good, I had no idea *what* this poll was about till I went into it, saw who originated it (Jake), remembered his hot button of the moment, and read some of the questions. Now, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)