 General / 37958
    Yes, it is so... —Kirby Warden
   First off, I'm going to be curteous and leave this in lugnet.general; that way, anyone not interested in other groups, don't have to see it. Secondly, I'm setting the followups to .debate in case any lugneters decide to rage against each other. If (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Yes, it is so... —Eric Sophie
     Wow, Kiby that's some post, here a few additional thoughts, again a little something I picked up on at Bricks West 2002, Star Wars IS today's Space theme, it was said by a reputable source that TLC is going to Play out the Star Wars theme and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Yes, it is so... —Matt Hein
   (...) Unfortunately, yes. (...) Too many adults think today's youth lack the attention span to build like the AFOL community, and I think this is a great misconception. I've seen some really great stuff out there built by kids, so I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)