 General / 37957
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) My god, I just took a look at Mask of Destiny,and I found some grave news. Guess that bit about the bionicle movie is true, and that's the scary part. Does anyone here think the new bionicle flick will be a massive cinematical failure? I bet (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) You don't like it, but my five year old and every kid I bump into in Target, Wal-Mart, TRU etc. loves it. I think the movie will be more successful than you realize. If Pokemon was not successful, why then did it stay for so long? Why were (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, it's an effective was to weasel money out of the kids. Just say 'We're giving out free action figures to anyone who comes to see this movie', and you end up getting some really small action figure that has no real function except a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) If Galidor manufacturing was moved to China to keep the cost down, why do these sets still look so expensive? They're nearly a dollar per piece, which is much more than European LEGO, and I don't think the prices would compare well with other (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I couldn't imagine, and I don't really want to think about it, but I think that chinese or not, The Galidor products are a bit expensive, and very few people wouldpay about $15 for a single action figure. Most of the stuff I see on display at (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)