 General / 37934
  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Okay, really look at those old Space LEGO sets (which I LOVE!), their design is WORSE for anything like atmosphere. Imagine the hell a Starfleet Voyager would have landing on, say, Hoth?? HOW could a Galaxy Explorer carry enough fuel to land (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, I think the 1999-2000 line had a lot of useful parts, and great designs, and I'm not gonna scream about that. In fact, I bought a snowspeeder and a few packs of speeder bikes just for the parts, but the newer SW models such as droid (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)