 General / 37932
    Re: Say it ain't so... —Justin Jacobs
   (...) I guess you haven't seen the petition I started a while ago: (URL) would love to get it to Lego, it's just I only have about 25 people on the list! I need everybody's help so this can convince TLC to bring back the sets we love. If you want to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

        Re: Say it ain't so... —Aaron West
   (...) Hiya Justin, I signed it, I'd love it, but REALLY I'd rather it said remake THE BEST sets from the 1980s AND 1990s, and reissue them with UPDATED DECORATIVE PRINT, PART & COLOR selections. Otherwise it would be asking for the Golden Harp from (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)