 General / 37893
  Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.

I was trying to upload several files to Brickshelf today using the .zip file technique, but Brickshelf doesn't seem to want to accept my .zip files. Internet Explorer acts like it's uploading them, but when it's done, it just shows an empty folder. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.

(...) What is the type of file you are trying to upload in the zip file? -Duane (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf won't accept my .zip files.

(...) .jpg files. I never had a problem with uploading these before. And I can upload them individually, and they show up in the folder, but they don't when I zip them up. Wilson (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Wilson Raska wrote in message ... (...) file (...) just (...) blocks (...) Check for spaces in file names - Brickshelf (used to, at least) burps on them. Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)