 General / 37762
    Re: More Super Chief Registry Spam? —James Trobaugh
   Hmmm, interesting. I've never been spammed from the list yet. Is it possible someone has your superchief email address in their address book and a virus got it from there? I doubt anyone is farming the registry for emails to send email worms to. jt (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: More Super Chief Registry Spam? —Rob Doucette
   (...) I doubt anyone has that e-mail address (could be)... it is only used for the registry. I've never received a legitimate message to that address. Someone theorized that it may be a virus crawling through someone's browser cache. I find it odd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)