 General / 37693
  Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHH...HHH!

That's a plan I like to use too. I'll just dip into a bunch of little parts, often Technic, or even just plain o'l bulk 2x4's and 1x2's and just goof around. Something enviably pops up and often times I'll say "Humm ... this might have a use?" (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)