 General / 3763
Re: small chain links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 04:16:42 GMT

Nick Goetz wrote in message ...
I need about 10 inches of small chian links. I found that I can buy them • 100
at a time from DACTA but I have no idea how many I would need in the first
place. Does anyone have a rough approximation on number of links to inches?
Thanks.

38 links in 10",  round up to 40 to make sure, and one pack should be lots
for what you need.

LINC