 General / 37597
    "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello, I was browsing the Featured Creations page in the Star Wars section of LEGO.com ((URL) and noticed a couple of things I hadn't heard mentioned here before. 1) A very interesting version of the Millenium Falcon, done in black. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com —John Henry Kruer
     In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes: <snip> 2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures. Compare (...) Arrr... That is copy. As for reporting... don't worry! You've already done it! A while back I posted this: (URL) 2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com —Kerry Raymond
     Speaking on which, can anyone who has submitted a creation tell me if the parent's email address is really a mandatory field, or whether it's linked to the year of birth? It's been a long time since anyone asked me for my Mum and Dad's permission (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

         Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com —John Morgan
     (...) If you fill out the form by entering your date of birth, leaving the parents email blank, and entering nonsense into the other fields, only the picture field coems up as an error. If you do the same but put 2002 as your year of birth, both (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) This is all fixed now: (URL) Joel for bringing this up, Jake for notifying the powers that be, and Kristin for fixing it! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)