 General / 37723
Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures.  Compare
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=46634 with
http://www.lego.com/starwars/creations.asp?xfn=1&ui=4.
I'm not sure how to go about reporting the piracy of a picture, so if anyone
here is familiar with the process, please do so.  Also, please set
follow-ups as appropriate.

This is all fixed now:
http://www.lego.com/starwars/creations.asp?xfn=1&ui=4
Thanks Joel for bringing this up, Jake for notifying the powers that be, and
Kristin for fixing it!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu