 General / 37594
    Monorail set #6991 for sale —Jeremy Beiter
   My name is Jeremy Beiter. I have a lego set #6991 for sale. It is in original packaging and has never been opened. I am asking $450 if you are interested. My email address is john.beiter.b@bayer.com (this is my dad's address). I can be reached at (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Monorail set #6991 for sale —Richard Marchetti
   (...) This is the wrong newsgroup for this kind of post. That is also a crazy high price for that set -- I suggest would-be buyers check out almost any other source for their purchase of this set (Bricklink, eBay, Yahoo, etc). A MISB 6991 normally (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)