 General / 37596
Re: Monorail set #6991 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Beiter writes:
I have a lego set #6991 for sale.

This is the wrong newsgroup for this kind of post.  That is also a crazy
high price for that set -- I suggest would-be buyers check out almost any
other source for their purchase of this set (Bricklink, eBay, Yahoo, etc).
A MISB 6991 normally goes for around $160-250 USD.

-- Hop-Frog