 General / 37583
    BrickPage - Software for making simple LEGO creation webpages —Allan Bedford
   When I want to display a LEGO model, I use pages similar to the following: My fire engine: (URL) my more recent Mining Outpost: (URL) might notice that both pages are simple, no-frills postings that include the pics, captions and an overall (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html) !