 General / 37575
    Re: Peeron Inventories on BimP —Juergen Stuber
   (...) That's great! Jürgen PS: You might want to add a standard (non-Javascript) hyperlink to the PDA images on the BimP homepage. (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Peeron Inventories on BimP —Steven Combs
   (...) If I could figure out the code to open the window at a particular size using just html I would. But I do not think such an animal exists. However, others out there may know of a way to do so and hopefully they will let me know. I am working on (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)