 General / 37554
  Re: LBrick.com is up and running

(...) I'm feeling free and I think it's a nice page with some interesting projects! I'll add your page to the "to be added on the links page"-list I keep for LoTek :) Best regards, /Tobbe (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LBrick.com is up and running

thanks Tobbe much appreciated :)I can return the favour if you are interested. James (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)