 General / 37545
    Re: New legend is up —Larry Pieniazek
   First let me say that I would like to see some smaller sets rereleased as well as large ones. Sets the size of Guarded Inn, Pizza to Go, etc are the backbone of the line and sell in larger quantities as new sets. So I have no argument with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New legend is up —Frank Filz
   (...) I don't know, I think 384 stands up pretty well. Sure, it doesn't have seats, and perhaps is a bit short for minifigs, so it's not perfect, but Steve Barile's looks nice on the PNLTC mall layout (I haven't heard anyone comment on the fact that (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)