 General / 37544
37543  |  37545
Subject:
Give me your link buttons, Hoomans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:46:19 GMT

Heya all,

I thought I'd catch the link button fever that most likely died months
ago... :-,  But since I'm re-writing my website, I figured what the heck.
If you want me to link to your site, just pay my links page a visit and
submit a link:

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/links/

There's also information there for how to link to my new website.

And, I thought I'd plug my new website again --
http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego -- just because I think it's dang cool.
(1)  It's better organized than before, and easier for me to add stuff to it
as well.  Check out my new microfig spaceship series, "Eventual Horizons",
featuring more than 20 models in four different themes, a recognition chart
for the different ships, MPD downloads, a new (and believable IMO) alien
race, etc. -- I think it's a cut above the rest.  Well, most of the rest,
anyway.  I also have some new stuff in the works, so stop by periodically.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  One of the dang cool features is that it's implemented using JSP.  PHP
is for amateurs.  :-D  I found some good JSP hosting for $10 a month.
Ohhhhh yeahhhh, baby.

p.s. Thanks Dave Johann, for changing my link in the build.mecha compendium
so quickly!  :-,