 General / 37530
    Island Xtreme Stunts —Scott DeWolf
   Just curious. Are these sets so bad that they have not yet been added to the database? Even the GALIDOR sets have been added. I personally purchased all three of the $3.99 at a local Albertson's. I thot they were pretty kewl and my son loves them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Island Xtreme Stunts —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I didn't find anything really remotely wrong with them myself. There are those who find that theses sets are a blatant copy of the Megablocks sets. The Island X-treme was supposed to be tied to the Lego Island games (I and II) With the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Island Xtreme Stunts —Jeremy Scott
   I think Suz and Team are prioritizing. The HP2 sets are neato and HP has a large following on Lugnet. Same with SW, that is why the 10026 got added the day or day after it was announced. Just give it some time, admin have a huge workload. ~just your (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)