 General / 37530
37529  |  37531
Subject:
Island Xtreme Stunts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:39:26 GMT

Just curious.  Are these sets so bad that they have not yet been added to
the database?  Even the GALIDOR sets have been added.

I personally purchased all three of the $3.99 at a local Albertson's.  I
thot they were pretty kewl and my son loves them too.

Just curious as to when they might show up in the database.  Also curious to
see what others think about them.