 General / 37517
    Re: New legend is up —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Well if you had emailed in a bid for $90 you probably could have gotten the Beta-1 Command Base from that LEGO auction Sunday in Sacramento. Course, it's probably just as well you didn't-- I won it for $85 (which was $20 over my limit, but as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New legend is up —Erik Olson
   Maggie, those Knight's Procession sets also were my favoritest auction surprise find, ever. Hope you get maximum early-castle thrill from them! -Erik who thought about going to the trouble of bidding for 383 (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New legend is up —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Thanks, Erik! (...) It went for $100 to the same man who won the yellow castle for $290. I don't think he was an AFOL. But then, I probably looked like I was there to bid on the dolls, so who knows? BTW the woman who runs the auction said they (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New legend is up —Erik Olson
   (...) So you were actually there and got to glance at all the Lego, huh? (Madame Alexander dolls too I suppose) Those are pretty serious prices for 383 and 375. (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New legend is up —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Yeah, I'll probably never see a collection of Lego like that in the same place in such perfect shape again. No smoke odor and it had been stored in large Rubbermaid type containers for awhile (evidently the owner has been dead for a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)