 General / 3749
3748  |  3750
Subject:
I Will Bury Microsoft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:55:17 GMT

Weird Richard Will Bury Microsoft!

Internet Personality "Weird Richard," the self proclaimed "Lego King" has
thrown
his hat into
the "beat Microsoft" ring today.

"I use Legos to teach! I do it the best! My engineering students are among the
finest in the world!"
Richard claimed in a press release.

"I suspect the technical people inside Microsoft aren't proud of what they are
doing," Richard said.
"They may be proud of being part of the most successful software corporation
ever, but I don't
think they are proud of their work with Legos."

"It is nothing personal against Microsoft, it is just that their work with
Legos
is shoddy and half hazard at
best." the Lego King explained Wednesday.

Richard went so far to say that many computer users switch from Windows to
Legos
out of moral
outrage. Unlike Windows, Legos can be used in a variety of constructive ways to
teach engineering,
architecture, and physics. "Best of all, our Lego engineering curriculum can
easily be modified to fit a
particular classroom's needs...the  way an operating system should be" Richard
said.