 General / 3748
3747  |  3749
Subject:
Another New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:51:55 GMT

Howdy,

...I saw some research on trade show exhibits in Nation's Business, and
decided to post some info based on my experiences as an educational exhibitor
using Lego constructs. ( Those of you who have ever attended a conference
or a trade show know what I am talking about ).

http://www.weirdrichard.com/booth.htm

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com
www.weirdrichard.com