 General / 37489
    Re: New legend is up —Mark de Kock
   (...) Well, I'll be getting one of those new BSB's, even though I already own an 'original'. I'm thinking about converting it to an imperial flag-ship. Mark "or put wings on it and make it a SpacePirate" de Kock (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: New legend is up —Sean Forbes
   (...) Grand Admiral Sandlin and I took my old BSB and converted it to an 'Air Pirates' ship. Unfortunately, we stalled out in making the matching Armada Flagship conversion before we took pictures. Now they're sitting under Mark's workbench (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)