 General / 37468
    Re: My Wedding Cake Topper —Jim Foulds
   Alex, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! Thanks for the nod on inspiration. Your cake toppers were very entertaining and I am sure the guests will get a kick from the one you have chosen. When my wife and I were making plans for our wedding, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: My Wedding Cake Topper —Alex Cruz
   (...) Jim, it was my pleasure to reference your castle. It was an outstanding piece that quite frankly, was posted at the PERFECT time. Glad you liked the "progression" of my topper. Pleanty of my co-workers said that #3 was their favorite. Needless (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)