 General / 37465
  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) OK, that's fine. If you're not willing to give links of the form: (URL) is determinable (by you but not by anyone else until your folder is cleared) by clicking on the image shown in this link: (URL) ) ...then consider just waiting till the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) link. Now, courtesy of your example, I do. Thanks. (...) The frustration was enjoyed mostly by me when I realized that the folder (which had been cleared prior to me uploading the final pictures) was unavailable to the public AFTER i sent the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) Whoops! I wasn't talking about weddings, just about the various tries at the topper design... what I was calling the third try was the one with the bride swinging the very large ax and the groom a bit out of his head. :-) That one was my (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)