 General / 37434
    can anyone ifdentify this set? —Jonathan Wilson
   The set in question is shown in the current toyworld (local toy store) catalog that arrived in my letterbox today. Its in what looks like a black plastic case of some kind with a handle and a red lego logo on the side. Its listed in the catalog as (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: can anyone ifdentify this set? —Melody Brown
   (...) Yep... I have that set :) what price does it say in the cat? I bought mine for $24.95AUD but then went to another store and found it for $19.95... in the end I got it for $19.95 ;) I have taken everything out of it... and right now I'm at (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)