 General / 37410
Re: More new sets each year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:

here's a simple plot (note that unknown or questionable release years
have been eliminated and that the data for 2002 is definately incomplete.)

Interesting. Thanks for sharing it! I dunno if it's an artifact of the data
or if there was a 2 year product cycle there for a while but you can
definitely see a pattern there in the 60s... lots, few, lots, few, lots, few...

What is this a graph of?

It can't be number of DIFFERENT elements in that color....