 General / 37286
Re: Miniland Marina at Legoland, CA review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Hey all,
Well I took the family to Legoland today and was hoping to get a good look
at the new Miniland Marina they have there (thanks to Conrad Frank for
pointing it out). I was very anxious to see it for myself. I was pretty
impressed with it, I had alot of fun with the boats and so did my son. I did
a review of it over on my site, please check it out --

http://www.landofbricks.com

I put up pictures (with more to come) and all of my thoughts on it. Please
take a look and let me know what you think.

I have seen these tugboat attractions at other (non LEGO) theme parks.
Although I could be wrong, it kind of looks like they are using the hulls
from the standard attraction but with a LEGO(r) superstructure, which is a
nice twist, and a practical way to do it

Did you happen to get a picture of a control stand? That would be a clear
clue as to whether this is a full custom or a semicustom.